Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Who will take their place

I have just hit the delete button on our partner database for 4 prayer partners. 3 are with the Lord and one has Alzheimer so cannot of course pray as he did. Wow, 4 in a few days! That is a lot of prayer NOT done because these people really did pray- not just give lip service to it. So I wonder who God is tapping on their heart and saying, "You child. I want you to take up the baton of prayer from these dear saints. I am calling you to this high purpose in life to pray for the nations. I am asking you to stand in the gap. You cannot go and bring the gospel in person, but you can touch anyone, anywhere with me on your knees through prayer." This is not to put false guilt on anyone. Just a cry of help. Will you listen and see if you are part of that answer?

No comments: